< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20050909">

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Welcome One and All!

This is my maiden post to The Back Slope. It seems to be going all right so far, right?

A friend of mine once said that he thought I would pay to see my self published, but he didn't reckon with the power of the blog.

I will keep this short for the moment but I thought you might like to know what I intend to cover in this blog.

Well... I have listed my interests in my profile, so that should give you a good idea to start with. I am particularly interested in the growing dysfunctionality of western economies. That may sound like a pretty heavy topic, but I don't intend this to be a doom-laden denunciation of modern life (at least not just for the sake of scaring you ;-)

But I do want to share with anyone who is interested information and opinions on the course of life in the 21st century. Check out the links to get a feel for where I am coming from and I will see you back here as often as time allows.